TRAIN YOUR STAFF
CFO asks CEO: What happens if we invest in developing our people and then they leave us?
CEO and CFO CONCLUSIONS: What happens if we don’t, and they stay us?
Want to grow your business?
MIT commits to develop your employees on two basic drivers: productivity and profitability only?
Surveys are endorsing that workers weren’t achieving their full potential at work due to lack of development opportunities. Like finding new customers are costlier, cost of losing a talented or productive employee can sometimes end up costing most!
Aligned and engaged employees to the vision and values of owners or purpose of existence of the respective entity are what business owners and institutions want. It’s no surprise that companies with “aligned and engaged employees” outperform in terms of productivity and/or profitability and there is no other option in leapfrogging over competitors within an increased competitions and constant changes expect sustaining and enhancing productivity and profitability!
MIT commits to customize all our programs, projects and qualifications to the individual and institutional vision and values more practically, more collectively and more progressively.
PARTNER WITH A PROVEN PROVIDER
When you invest in your staff you want to be able to count on great outcomes for your organization. With a focus on practical learning that’s directly applicable in the workplace, MIT is as clear a choice for employers as it is for students/participants.
Our experience in customizing/tailoring training for industry, businesses and government departments is extensive and proven. We can tailor training to benefit individual and institutional benefits and interests and deliver it on-the-job, at-MIT. The figures don’t lie:
- MIT is the largest private Technical Vocational and Education Training Authority (TVETA) provider (and also a registered higher education provider).
- MIT have a dedicated team who can work with you and your organization to conduct a skills gap analysis in order to thoroughly understand your training needs and expectations. Our customization of programs, projects and qualifications services mean we are happy to:
- Modify existing courses
- Adapt course materials to suit your organization
- Develop and deliver workplace-based training
- Help build productive and outstanding teamwork to the planned culture
Interested in TRAINING AND DEVELOPING YOUR WORKFORCE?
Please contact us as MIT Team is eagerly waiting to hear your needs!